Can commenting on Instagram increase followers and engagement? One thing that you possibly haven’t realized yet.
Writing comments on others’ posts is one way to get attention from people. That’s the first step to attract them to your profile. If your contents suit them, they may become your followers.
However, keep in mind that Instagram users are looking for real comments, not just typing a couple of emojis or writing short comments such as “great pic!”, “nice shot!” or “lol”.
The key is to write something related to the post, sounds interested in it and better yet, noticable to others, which means it will take longer to write.
Here are some tips to gain followers by using Instagram comment:
- Find posts that have fewer comments
- Write on recently publish post
- Check and pay attention to the post
- Don’t write emojis only or short comments
- Write longer and meaningful comments
- Adding some emojis may make it more noticable
- Reply or mention others in comments
- Like others’ comments
- Use questions to attract respond from other people
- Never ever promote yourself or your business. Everyone hates it.
Remember that you need to comment continuously. Your followers won’t grow overnight though. It will take some times. But don’t worry, if you work accordingly based on the above tips, people who follow you will increase eventually.
Have you been growing your followers using Instagram comment? Share your tips and story in the comment box below.
Wahidin Wong is a digital marketer at Adkomu.com and an editor at Tobeeko.com. He is also a jazz and bossa lover.