We all know, Apple has just launched the iPhone SE, which looks like the iPhone 5S but with better technology. Even though the series of iPhones has been my main business phones for the last 10 years, this time, the iPhone SE does feel like an iPhone 5S stuffed with technology from the iPhone 6S. So, what’s all the buzz about? Is it worth it? Are you going to buy it? Let’s take a look at these fast facts of the iPhone SE.
Apple said it is the most powerful 4-inch phone ever made.
- It has an A9 processor, which is three times faster than the 5S.
- It has the best battery life of any current iPhones, mostly helped out of its 4-inch screen.
- It has 12-megapixel rear camera that’s able to capture 4K video.
- It has Touch ID.
- It is available in rose gold.
- It starts from $399 for 16GB model, while the 64GB is bundled at $499.
Here is the announcement of iPhone SE.
What do you think? Does it move you to go to the Apple Store?
Wahidin Wong is a digital marketer. He is also a jazz and bossa lover.